National Mathematics day 2022 will be celebrated at Indira Gandhi Planetarium, (Taramandal) Patna on 22nd December 2022.
- All students of class 6 to 12 are invited to attend online competitive examination, Sri Ramanujan Talent Search Test in Mathematics 2022 conducted by Bihar Council on Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology, Government of Bihar.
- The Talent search test will be organized at all Government Engineering Colleges and Polytechnic Institutes of 38 Districts of Bihar and the merit list will be prepared through Online Examination Portal System.
- The email id will be used as an unique id to validate the application received from the students.
- Registration will start from 15th November 2022 onwards
- Examination Fee – Nil
Application form for Sri Ramanujan Talent Search Test in Mathematics 2022
Registration link – http://dstreg.thecodebuckets.com/.
- Last date for application submission is 05.12.2022
- TSTM Syllabus Class 6 to 12
- The SRTSTM – 2022 will be a cloud based Online Test. The paper will consist of 25 Multiple choice Question (MCQ) of 100 marks, to be answered in 60 minutes. Each wrong answer will result in deduction of 1/4 of marks allotted for the question.
- In case of equal marks obtained by several students, merit list will be prepared on the basis of the total time taken by the students in answering the question paper.
- Students can download their admit card from 8.12.2022 onwards from the BCST Website through the following link – will be shared shortly
Successfully applied students can download their Admit card here…
- Result will be published on 14th December’2022.
- Technical Support for the Application Form – 9113123269
- SRTSM Previous Year Question Paper Level1 Class 6 to 8
- SRTSM Previous Year Question Paper Level 2 Class 9 to 10
- SRTSM Previous Year Question Paper Level 3 Class 11 to 12
- Mathematics Day 2022 Brochure